So you want to become a Contributor on My Girly Parts?
Well, thank you in advance for your interest! You’ve already completed the first step in becoming a Contributor on MGP!
What is a Contributor?
A Contributor is one who contributes stories to My Girly Parts for publication.
What will my role be as a Contributor on My Girly Parts?
This role is very similar to what most of you have seen in the blog-o-sphere as Featured Guests. Some of you have already featured/contributed to My Girly Parts, thus making you a Contributor. Mind you, the role of a Contributor does not have to be a one-time gig. You can submit posts to me as often as you like and upon approval, those will be published on MGP.
How do I get started?
Due to the rash of heinous WordPress attacks, MGP’s rules have changed. Previously, I allowed you to Register for an account and changed your status from Subscriber to Contributor. Right now, MGP is on lock down until further notice.
So……. if interested in becoming a Contributor, your first step would be:
- Email me at MGP MAIL or you can use the Contact Me button in the Nav bar and let me know of your interest in becoming a Contributor.
- I will respond within 24-hours. Actually probably within a half hour, with modern-day technology, but please allow 24-hours in case I am indisposed. 🙂
Rules on Content:
- Content/Topic of post is solely up to you, all I ask is that you do not market a product and keep it Clean. (No Porn or Offensive material)
- Email YOUR pictures to me at MGP MAIL. BE SURE they are YOUR pictures to share. Include any Publisher Credits that may be needed.
- You’re expected to Subscribe to the post and Reply to those who Comment on your Contributor Post.
- Optional: Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or whatever other social networks you frequent. 🙂
Have you checked out our current Contributors list?
If you’re one whose blog is focused on one “niche”, this is a great way for you to step “outside the box” and try something a little different.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!